Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a female and 26 years old, I have yellowish and crowded teeth is it possible to make normal within 6 months with less cost?

4 Doctors Answered
Yellowish can be made good with bleach.
1 person found this helpful
Kindly consult an orthodontist. You might need fixed or removable braces to straighten your teeth.
1 person found this helpful
Hi lybrate-user, Cosmetic treatment like veneers are a faster method for correcting crowded as well as discolored teeth. As to the monetary issue there are a few options as to the cost of treatment as well. Take care n keep smiling.
1 person found this helpful
Yes it is possible, but see a dentist in person.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.