Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am having irritation and itching in genitals. What should I do? Its been more than a week. I have washed many times but there is no relief.

1 Doctor Answered
Take medicine Thuja 200,4 pills twice a day for 3 days and Sulphur 30, one dose for 2 days, and report thereafter for further treatment. Till then keep your skin dry, maintain hygiene, avoid tight garments. For more queries, contact us.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Itching treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews