I had black around my eyes for past 3 to 4 years. It does not go around. Please suggest me any method.

Use dark circles removing cream.
As per your complain dark circles can occur due to causes like -Excessive stress. -Malnutrition. -Overuse of mobiles and laptops. -Sleep deprivation. -Allergies etc. I would suggest you to first of all reduce stress by doing meditation and breathing exercises. Take sufficient sleep. Avoid excess use of gadgets. You can start applying creams containing Kojic acid and Vitamin E. Grapeseed extract containing creams are helpful. You can also put pieces of cucumber over the closed eyes as it has soothing effects. You can also place grated potato over the eyes. Take multivitamin supplements. Drink plenty of water and take a nutritious diet. In case of no improvement consult a Dermatologist and get evaluated and he can also advised lazer treatment for removing the dark circles.
This could be due to under rest or lack of sleep. Take proper rest & nutrition. You can also consult an ophthalmologist for any refractive error.