Dentist suggested root canal to 1 teeth to My 3 years baby boy and cement filling to another 2 teeth. But he told need to give local anesthesia for this treatment. I want suggestion as need to root canal or local anesthesia. Please give opinion.

Dentist suggested root canal to 1 teeth to My 3 years bab...
Yes 3 years olds may require root canal treatment (pulpectomy, some may lo a anaesthesia. These is no issue with Local anaesthesia unless he or she has allergy to it.
Yes it does require local anesthesia. Mention about your allergies to your doctor and they shall do the needful.
I think your Dr. is right go ahead with the tt.
Hi. No need to worry. It is safe. It has to be done under local anesthesia. Regards.
Yes, Follow your dentist.