Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some pain in my both ear and some noise like that insect are make a noise in the night. Is that big problem for ear? Pls help.

1 Doctor Answered
For tinnitus, which is in fact very annoying as the sound in the head with no external source, you may use Tablet Elavil (Amitriptyline) 10 mg at bedtime to get some sound sleep. Also, Arches tinnitus formula may be helpful. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent. Get your ear examined for wax or perforation, which are the dominant causes of persistent tinnitus. It is a chronic condition and requires maintenance if dry environment, particularly if you go for aquatic sports or swimming. The treatment should be appropriate and to be adhered. Please check for your diabetic status and do not use antibiotic ear drops.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.