My age is 21 years my new teeth coming. But because of new teeth my mouth is paining. Please help.

My age is 21 years my new teeth coming. But because of ne...
Usually after the age of 18, we get our last teeth which are called wisdom teeth. Pain due to eruption of wisdom teeth is very common. This can be because of partial eruption of the teeth, that is there is not enough space for the tooth to come out which leads to a painful condition called pericoronitis. Probable diagnosis: impacted wisdom tooth probable treatment plan: disimpaction surgery.
In your age wisdom tooth erupts. If there is less space in the jaw for its eruption causes repeated infection and pain. Consult a nearby dental surgeon. If required you should go for extraction.
You are having your last molar coming please take tab combiflam for pain do warm saline gargles and visit dental surgeon for dressing and advise.