Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

How to correct my body posture. Its normal. But when I walk and it. My head come forward. and my back bends down. For which I look small n like old men.

1 Doctor Answered
Spine extension and shoulder rotation exercises in daily routine meet physiotherapist for best posture.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.