Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Hi doctor. I am 32 years man and I am suffering from body heat and body pain. Min thrice in a month I am facing severe mouth sore, It leads to weight loss, I'm just 52 kg with 5'10" height. Also I have eosinophilia. I'm not taking any medicines. My work nature is sitting for 9 hrs without moving in a computer. My travelling distance is 65 kms per day. Also I'm forgetting to drinking water. I want to over come this mouth ulcer, underweight, body heat problems permanently. Kindly suggest me the medicines without side effects.

1 Doctor Answered
for mouth ulcers keep drinking loads of water ... secondly you can apply dologel ct over the ulcer two to three times daily for 15 days ....
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.