Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have some fat problem. I have jst 21 year old and I suffering some gas problem my elbo are getting pain. What I do? please give me some date chat and exercise that's help me loose my fat.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi to lose weight it is always better to opt for dietary changes and lifestyle modification. Eat more complex carbohydrates like jowar, bajra, daliya. Have more fruits and vegetables and salads, pulses like sprouts and milk products like paneer and tofu.
5 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.