Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir, I have wet cough and I have taken brozedex cough syrup. But nothing happens. What to do?

1 Doctor Answered
Depends on your reason for cough. A chest xray will be helpful and should consult a pulmonologist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.