Maintain a healthier lifestyle!
Explore Natural Products recommended by Top Health Experts.

I am suffering from ringworm on my thighs and using Surfaz Sn cream. Is a steroid containing cream. Please help.

Use candid B creams which will help you to feel better from the current signs and symptoms which is available in the medical store.
hello lybrate user, circular eruption with itching is tinea corporis. it is a fungal infection also known as ringworm.it is contagious infection transmitted by fomites such as towel, hotel bed sheets etc. it often have reoccuring tendency even after completing conventional antifungal treatment or applying antifungal ointment. Maintain proper hygiene, keep affected area dry, use separate towels, avoid tight clothing, avoid synthetic cloths. have healthy diet.avoid stress. Take homeopathic treatment for ringworm infection. it's safe, natural and holistic way of treatment. natural homeopathic medicine strikes at the root of problem to ensure complete cure. In chronic cases, medicine is selected on the basis of thorough details of patient like medical history, causes, temperament etc.; such well selected remedy gives rapid and permanent cure and stops the reoccuring tendency of infection.you can message back for online homeopathic consultation.