Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have half broken front teeth .I am 23 yes old I want to cure this problem. Please suggest some solution and what can be the charges. Thanks.

10 Doctors Answered
Actually treatment will be depending upon your tooth condition. After seeing xray we can say correctly. If broken part reached to pulp then RCT is indicated. & if it nt reached to pulp normal restoration can be done.
1 person found this helpful
You should visit your dentist. Either you can get a filling done if the fractured part has not approached pulp or you will have to undergo RCT followed by crown. Preferably you should visit an endodontist.
1 person found this helpful
It can be repaired very easily with a composite or a ceramic veneer or a crown. Depends on how much it is broken .visit a nearby dentist. You will find all your solutions.
1 person found this helpful
If more than half of the teeth is broken then you can undergo Root canal and cap.
1 person found this helpful
Depends upon the fracture on tooth can get filling , root canal or get a laminate / veneer or a full coverage crown done
1 person found this helpful
Hi lybrate-user you go for RCT followed by cap. Charges will range from 6000 to 10000.
1 person found this helpful
If your broken tooth is painful, you need RCT & caping of your broken tooth. If your tooth is painless you can take only caping of your broken tooth. Charges of RCT may be approx 2500/- & caping charge depend on material of cap which you choose.
1 person found this helpful
Well this is curable by orthodontic treatment, by veeners it can be curable, soo you need to consult with a dental surgeon for this purpose.
An x ray of the concerned tooth will be good to know if RCT is required or not. Once it will be clear, then you have multiple options like composite, veneers, laminates, crown. Cost varies place to place and type of treatment you choose. Cheapest treatment will cost you around 2 k to 3k with RCT and around 1k without RCT. At your place (delhi-NCR )the minimum cost would be higher for obvious reasons.
1 person found this helpful
Half-broken tooth may have to be removed, so get an X-ray done at first, then see a dentist.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.