I have half broken front teeth .I am 23 yes old I want to cure this problem. Please suggest some solution and what can be the charges. Thanks.

I have half broken front teeth .I am 23 yes old I want to...
Actually treatment will be depending upon your tooth condition. After seeing xray we can say correctly. If broken part reached to pulp then RCT is indicated. & if it nt reached to pulp normal restoration can be done.
You should visit your dentist. Either you can get a filling done if the fractured part has not approached pulp or you will have to undergo RCT followed by crown. Preferably you should visit an endodontist.
It can be repaired very easily with a composite or a ceramic veneer or a crown. Depends on how much it is broken .visit a nearby dentist. You will find all your solutions.
If more than half of the teeth is broken then you can undergo Root canal and cap.
Depends upon the fracture on tooth ..you can get filling , root canal or get a laminate / veneer or a full coverage crown done
Hi lybrate-user you go for RCT followed by cap. Charges will range from 6000 to 10000.
If your broken tooth is painful, you need RCT & caping of your broken tooth. If your tooth is painless you can take only caping of your broken tooth. Charges of RCT may be approx 2500/- & caping charge depend on material of cap which you choose.
Well this is curable by orthodontic treatment, by veeners it can be curable, soo you need to consult with a dental surgeon for this purpose.
An x ray of the concerned tooth will be good to know if RCT is required or not. Once it will be clear, then you have multiple options like composite, veneers, laminates, crown. Cost varies place to place and type of treatment you choose. Cheapest treatment will cost you around 2 k to 3k with RCT and around 1k without RCT. At your place (delhi-NCR )the minimum cost would be higher for obvious reasons.
Half-broken tooth may have to be removed, so get an X-ray done at first, then see a dentist.