Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hello I am Tanmay chakroborty. I am POST AVR patient in 2004. My problem is Premature ejaculation and Erectile dysfunction. I had advice many doctor they are treatment with clofranil, fludac but no improvement. I take medicine warfarin sodium, prolomet XL 25 and rivotril 0.5 prescribe by Cardiologist. Above problem ED with PE is permanent problem my life and I always DEPRESSED about my problem with frustration. Please advice me. I am grateful to you.

Hello I am Tanmay chakroborty. I am POST AVR patient in 2...
Hello dear lybrate-user, Warm welcome to Lybrate. I have evaluated your query thoroughly. The part of ED is due to side effect of anti depressant drugs as clofranil, fludac,rivotril. Need dose adjustments with change of certain molecules to get better results in ED & PME. Hope this clears your query. Wishing you fine recovery. Welcome for any further assistance. Regards take care.
Hi. May be the question is not very clear but what I understand is that you were prescribed clofranil and Fludac for treatmemt of ED and PME rather as a side effect of these medicines. Hence further clarity is required. For both the problem better you meet either a urologist or psychiatrist for detailed evaluation and management.