Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am a 29 years old recently got married. I am scared if having sex with my partner due to vaginal pain. Will lox 2% help yo ease tht pain of mine. Will it numb tht area.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello tarana, consult a gynecologist to rule out the cause of pain if there's any. And if there is no identifiable cause then you need some sort of counselling which will definitely improve your condition.
22 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.