Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

regular I am suffering with dental pain already number teeth are spoiled my age is 33 years please suggest.

1 Doctor Answered
For pain take tablet paracetamol 650 mg and get your teeth checked with a dentist and follow up with finding.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.