Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from varicocele. Please suggest best homeopathy medicine for this.

1 Doctor Answered
Dear User Varicocele per se is not a problem if it's not giving you pain or problems etc. Just wear underwear. If you are married and is a problem in low sperm count then it's need to be surgically corrected Otherwise rest assured varicocele per se is not a problem. Hopefully your questions is answered.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.