Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am suffering from teeth pain its hurting too much .what can I do to overcome this pain.

4 Doctors Answered
In emergency please use tablet ketrolac. Please visit your near by dentist for examination.
Dear Lybrate user, take traumadal or ketorolac for further pain control. You have deep caries or infection in your teeth, which is causing pain. You need RCT or extraction of your carious/decayed tooth. You should consult to dentist for clinical diagnosis & needful treatment.
Take homeo medicine arnica 200 tdsx 7 day.
You may consult for Homoeopathic treatment through lybrate... Till then try taking Pulsatilla 30 one dose..
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.