Today morning I got a dream that one of my cousins is getting married and I have heard that if any marriage dream comes then we will lose anyone in the family. Is that true? Last month one of my uncles has passed away. Then his wife was telling us that his son got a dream of getting married, within 2-3 weeks this incident happened. My uncle don't have any health issues suddenly he passed away due to heart attack. Am really really scared. I don't want to miss my parents. Please help me am totally disturbed. Thanks in advance!

Today morning I got a dream that one of my cousins is get...
These issues are not actually related to our duty but still I respect your sentiments for parents. Dreams are created in mind which has notting to do with real life some times co-incidences magnifies our superstition. Just one thing at last- this is the home of almighty, he is controller of everything life is created by god and will be taken away by him only he will never reveal his plan via dreams. So dont worry just be with the persons you love with yours best because no1 knows the time of sepration. Keep a smile on face for today tomaro will be even more better with this god bless.