Hi, I had sex two years back with my colleague, now I feel guilt and depressed and not knowing what to do can anybody please help me out.

Hi, I had sex two years back with my colleague, now I fee...
Its good that you have reached out and seeking help. In order to differentiate between normal stress (i.e. Eustress) and pathological stress (i.e. Distress) we need to assess you in detail so that we can help you to get better. Sometimes general advise regarding stress management doesn't work for everyone therefore care plan has to be tailor made and individualized. You can read my health tip on depression on Lybrate. I would recommend to start treatment as soon as possible because depression is curable. If you want to discuss in details on confidential basis then contact me privately through Lybrate. Best wishes.
You can not change past but improve your mental weakness and do some yoga and pranayam to increese your strenght.

Book appointment with top doctors for Anxiety Disorders Treatment treatment