Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have an abnormal growth in anus. It is not bleeding but very painful. I apply diltiazem gel but it not work properly in all time. It may be piles. How can I recover from it? How much surgery cost?

2 Doctors Answered
Please get yourself examined by a doctor to diagnose whether it is fissure, piles, anal tag or something else. It is very dangerous to self medicate without making a diagnosis.
Hi, lybrate-user. Don't worry. your problem looks minor one. From your history it looks like fissure in ano with sentinel tag. You need a clinical examination to confirm it Then to proceed with it.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.