My whole body is in perfect shape even the chest. But the only thing is that my tummy portion is not getting into shape it contain visible amount of fat which looks bad. Everyday I do extensive exercise as I am preparing for defence. So all my body is in shape according to requirement except the tummy part! I want to loose my weight too.

My whole body is in perfect shape even the chest. But the...
Reduce taking fatty and oily stuff or replace it with protein. Take your dinner early & light to digest. Stop consuming salt after evening. Take Lukewarm water adding lemon juice with empty stomach in morning. Do pushups, Pranayam(kapal bhati,Bhastrika etc)& Sury namaskar. Your feedback matters Have a happy n healthy life ahead.
If you can specify what exercises you do I can help you better. Sometimes runners develop a belly as they do more cardio and less of weight training. Also the food you eat post workout matters a lot.