I'm 21 year old male and I'm suffering from anxiety and also not able to get sleep. Please advice

I'm 21 year old male and I'm suffering from anxiety and a...
Everyone has frightening or anxious moments. This particular feeling may stop you from living a normal life. If you are prone to anxiety you have two choices. Give in to it or learn to live with it.  When you wake up tomorrow start doing something right away, and keep busy all day.  Sometimes it's doing the dishes or working in your garden, reading or meditating. Just sitting around and thinking about your worries won't make them go away. Focus your attention on where the feeling of anxiousness is in your body and keep your attention there until the feeling moves or dissolves. Anxiety will grow if it's not directed into some positive action. Find someone who needs you and lend him or her a helping hand. It will almost always take your mind off your problems and fears. Helping others is actually a way of taking action and responsibility for your own healing Talk to someone. Following all these will automatically reduces your worries and anxiety level and will let you to take rest and you will sleep well.