Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

Hi I was masturbating 3-4 times a week for 5 years and now am 24 and understood how harm it is can I get back my health and pennis size. Could any one help me with this.

Hi I was masturbating 3-4 times a week for 5 years and no...
Yes why not. Do masturbation weekly or biweekly. Take lot of salad and fruits and green vegetables. Plenty of fluids.
This is normal for your age.
Masturbation addiction is, simply put, the compulsive need to masturbate. The need becomes so overwhelming that the addict does not have the power to keep from masturbating. This overpowering desire is at the base of most forms of sexual addiction. The need to view pornography is usually a precursor to masturbation. Involving with prostitutes and illicit sexual activity is the next stage to it. It should be stopped as it has done lots of damage to you mentally/physically. It ruins once sexual health and even further lead them to impotency. Opt for my ayurvedic medicines (with counselling given on phone) that will help you stop this addiction. Proper medication will be given to control the urge of sexual desires and to recover the loss/damage given to the body Including penis curve and also penis enlargement. Conslt me privatly for further guidance. Do not worry Tc.