Sexual health issues?
Get answer from top doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have a small spot type redness on the right side underneath the foreskin of my penis. Sometimes it itches and white substance comes out from my penis may be transparent or flaky white. And I also underwent a VLRD plus TCDC test all of which was normal. The doctor gave some medications like Flucos, Laz500 and Supragent skin lotion. It was ok after taking all this. But again from one day ago the white discharge is coming out and a red spot is still there which is not going. What can I do now to cure this?

1 Doctor Answered
Other than medicine what is more important is buy new under garments change them twice in a day keep penis and area around dry this will help plus medicine which you are taking.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.