How can I stop masturbation does it will effect on my wife pregnancy in future im worried on it.

How can I stop masturbation does it will effect on my wif...
no need to stop masturbation as it is normal part of human sexuality .what all people need is proepr sex education .dont believe in paper advertisers,all fake .
Hello, It causes, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction & impotency with  curvature of penile -shaft affecting your married life in future. You lose vital fluid from your body practicing masturbation, frequently making you week with lack of  concentrarion, general weakness with black ring under eyes. Go for meditation to reduce your urge to masturbate keeping your nerves calm  to sustain withdrawal syndrome of masturbation, if any. Patients are  visiting me for curvature & shrinkage of penile muscle with prostatic dischared through urine after masturbation. You should  quit this injurious habit as soon as possible in order to father a baby, in future. Tk,  homoeopathic medicine. @ Acid phos 1000-6 pills, wkly. @ AshawagandhaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood,  alcohol & nicotine. Tk,  care.