28 years experience
Ask Free Question
- Take some precautions so that your BP reduces & remains constant:
- avoid fried, processed, junk foods & also foods containing trans & saturated fats
- restrict salt in diet, also avoid pickles, papads & namkeen snacks
- have more of fruits & vegetables & other fibre containing foods such as beans, lentils, pulses, sprouts, peas, nuts, seeds
- use healthy fats as in olive, canola & sunflower oil walnuts, avocadoes & seafood
- do regular exercise like walking, jogging, swimming, play a game, do yoga, meditation & deep breathing to reduce bp & to keep fit
- sleep well for 7-8 hrs at night
- reduce weight by diet & exercise which can reduce bp by few points.
6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Such a high resting pulse is certainly not normal. It is called tachycardia.
When the heart pumps fast it is generally pumping less efficiently which can lead to lots of different problems, some of which are dangerous.
Check your blood pressure and lipid profile
A homoeopathic constitutional treatment will give you best results naturally
You can easily take an online consultation for further treatment guidance and permanent cure without any side effects
Medicines will reach you via courier services
Eat more vegetables and whole fruits, drink plenty of water, regular exercise
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Palpitations treatment