I am an heart patient. My one mitral valve is changed. And taking blood thinner medicines. Yesterday dentist told me that I have scales in my teeth and have to clean that. And dentist will use some liquid medicines. Is it ok to clean or I have to take care some precautions due to my valve? Because somewhere I read that heartpatients should take care if they are going to dentist.

Scaling does not cause any harmful effect. You can kindly undergo sacling.
It is advisable to consult your cardiac surgeon before ilundergoing any dental procedure. You might have to take prophylactic antibiotic and stop blood thinner medicine depending on condition of gums and general health. Do take written consent from your cardiac doctor.
Please visit a dentist who follows strict sterilization protocols. Despite the countless dental clinics around, it is unfortunate that quality and ethical practice is restricted to a very few. Scaling is a very safe procedure for you. Continue your medicines routinely and get the required treatment done.
Yes, No problem go scaling.
You should avoid ultrasonic scaling it may cause you heart problem. You can choose any one of these two teeth whitening treatment procedure (first one is hand scaling and second one is bleaching. Choose any one method of these two.) you should not go for ultrasonic scaling procedure, it may be dangerous for you.
lybrate-user Antibiotic prophyllaxis is a must.