Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 21 years old. I have hard pimple under my right eye. It start around 14/15 december with swelling and redness but covering a large area. Its turned black after sometime and shrinked but the hardness didn't reduced. Before it I had 2 small hard pimples one near nose and one on chin but it vanished soon. Its been one month on 15 jan it reduced by more but on 16 jan do not know why its swell again and now much larger than before. I had been applying kailash jeevan by pressing it slightly. Any suggestion? Which kind of doctor should I consult? Any doctor reference.

2 Doctors Answered
Please consult a Skin specialist in person.
Well first of all wash your face with warm water atlst once daily, wash your face frequently, apply alovera gel extract as a face wash, apply Chandan paste with haldi and rose water, apply papaya with honey, with this you need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure your problem permanently, soo you can contact me through Lybrate in private consultation.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.