Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My teeth have yellow spots. I think this is because I used to drink water directly from well. So this may be due to fluid ions. So is there any solution to make my teeth white back again.

8 Doctors Answered
Hello user, Yes teeth can be whitened. Visit a dentist and ask for bleaching teeth. At home it is not possible because the spots you are describing are may be related to Fluoride. Wish you good health and happiness Keep me updated with the improvements Regards.
1 person found this helpful
You may get bleaching or veneers or jacket crown.
You can undergo a procedure called bleaching. Or try using teeth whitening toothpaste.
You may hav fluorosis. You need a thorough Dental check up immediately. Treatment Wil be depending on your severity like veneers, use of non fluoridated tooth paste.
Yes get scaling and bleaching done from a dentist.
You may need to consult a Dentist for scaling and polishing.
In fluoride stains, it is not possible to remove those stains completely. Either we can make it lighter or we can mask it. Consult a dentist near you for clinical check up and discuss various treatment options. You can easily decide among various options.
Hi, You can only opt for cosmetic dentistry procedures like porcelain veneers, white fillings etc.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.