Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hello doctor for my mouth ulcers , I am waiting to get an response from you, please suggest me a gel which I can use, I am using dologel and dentogel but it only makes num for some time and again pain starts , give me a gel name which is really very effective and very good.
All of a sudden my tooth became very sensitive feels like they are raw and unprotected. I would like to tell you that I swim daily and yesterday I took a lot of water inside my mouth and since then almost all my teeth are getting sensitive. Please help!
Dear sir, I am 26 year old male. I am suffering from night fall problem for more than 4 months and m not used to do masturbation now. There is one more problem in my mouth, when I wake up in morning my mouth have some water in everyday and when I brushing my teeth some bloods parts are come into the mouth. Please let suggest.
I have mouth ulcers for almost 2 weeks tried many home remedies and medicine too but no use now what should I do? I frequently sure with headache for no cause what should I do? I had gastric problem and how should I reduce it? I had lot of hair fall need some suggestions to reduce it? I have back pain problem at an age of 18 how can I manage my rest of life?
Dear Doctor, I have tried many tooth pastes and I used to do brush for minimum of 15-20 minutes, but still my teeth are getting yellow. I am working in a MNC company and you can understand who embarrassed it feels in high society and colleagues. So kindly suggest me what to do for brighten and white teeth. Also some stones type thing in the deep of my inner teeth.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.