Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sometimes I have a pain or a kind of numbness in my back area that is my bum area and it’s closer to the crack area than the muscular area.

1 Doctor Answered
Postural Correction- Sit Tall, Walk Tall. • Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily. • Apply Hot Fomentation twice daily. • Avoid bending in front
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.