Hi my upper two teeth has gap between them how can you close it .How much charge for that space filling takes.

Hi my upper two teeth has gap between them how can you cl...
Dear Lybrate user, you have three option to close gap between your teeth. And charges depend on your treatment option and locality. So we can not say anything about charge accurately. 1)- fix orthodontic treatment- 15000/- to 20000/-. Take 1.5 to 2 years in completion of treatment. 2)- composite restoration- approx 1000/-. 3)- retainers- 1500/- to 2000/-
there r many options for that . for eg. porcelain veneer, braces, composite filling, aligner etc. so price is basis on option u choose.
You can fill the gap with white composite fillings (Economical but discolors with time) Porcelain Veneers are a better option because it is long lasting and resistant to discoloration but is more expensive.
Hi gap can be filled with filling or braces filling will cost you around 5000 and braces treatment will cost you around 30-40000.
It can be done by composite, veeners, costs varies in different cities, soo it will be better to visit your local dental surgeon for this purpose.
you can get veneer /laminate or full coverage crowns done on your teeth ....