I recently got a lasik done for my eye power. It was alright. But I noticed the dark circles under my eyes are too prominent. I understand it could be due to a long time of wearing spectacles but it is going to be a month but I see no improvement. I have PCO problem and take contraceptive to regularise my periods. I heard it is one of the side effects of the syndrome, the dark circles. Is there anything I can do about them? Some medication or home remedies. It looks really odd and I want to avoid going too advance into make up for this. I also have oddly dry yet dry skin. I also have blemishes and occasionally pimples and zits occurrence. Please help. I am 21 years old female and an eggetarian. I try to put moisturizer and regular stuff but its not working.

I recently got a lasik done for my eye power. It was alri...
Apply aleovera regularly.
1. Lemon is good for removing the dark spots on your face and body .Put some fresh lemon juice on a cotton ball and rub it directly on the affected skin area. 2. Allow it to dry and then wash it off with plain water. 3. Continue applying this dark spot removal home remedy for at least two weeks to get the desired result.