Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 23 years and have excess of body heat which causes me allergy and puss formation in my body. And even I have asthma how can I control my body high temperature.

1 Doctor Answered
You need to exercise regularly and remember doing a warm up before doing exercise and cool down after your exercise. This will help you drain excess energy and controlling your asthma symptoms also.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.

Book appointment with top doctors for Allergy treatment

View fees, clinic timings and reviews