Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My age is 32 years I have a problem of gastritis like H pylori related. Please suggest

1 Doctor Answered
Well first of all take food in every 3-4 hrs interval,, don't take too much hot or cold food or drinks,,avoid highly spicy foods,,avoid alcohol,,quit smoking,,walk daily ,with this u need proper homoeopathic treatment to cure ur problem permanently
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.