Don't ignore your skin health issues
Ask FREE question to skin specialists
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 18 year old. I have skin disease near sexual part. Please Suggest ointment soap and tablet.

1 Doctor Answered
Hi Lybrate User you can use dusting powder contromazole or ointment contromazole 2% on private part. Use V.R herbal soap. You can take Tablet Chandraprabha Vati two tablets two times a day with milk empty stomach. Tc Thank Regards!
8 people found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.