Consult Online With India's Top Doctors
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

In 2 month of unprotected hiv exposure can be completed. After that 2 months what hiv test I have to take sir. I am facing rashes like red dark in a small diameter. What are similar stds cause like that rash problems. My question is what test have to be take for hiv and other stds after two months. Please help me. Sir rashes are symptoms sign of hiv. After 2 months after exposure. I am very very nervous sir. Please help me. With your valuables.

1 Doctor Answered
For HIV you should go for HIV 1 Proviral DNA test right now Regarding other test you can go for following test after 6 month of time HBsAG AntiHCV VDRL Hepes Simplex 1 and 2 IgG and IgM For any query please feel free to contact.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.