I want to fix my teeth. I am 24 years old, I consult doctor He said there will be extract 4 teeth. I want to ask that I am preparing for government exam ,please tell me 28 teeth acceptable or not for Indian government job such as government engineer, ssc etc.

I want to fix my teeth. I am 24 years old, I consult doct...
I don't think there is any issue with the no. Of teeth. As per my knowledge there should not b any decayed tooth. you can replace the tooth you going to extract. Read the job brochure for details abt no. Of teeth.
Yes 28 teeth are acceptable.
It is very much acceptable and you can confirm it by calling student section by yourself. Tooth loss or restorations by any means doesn't come under handicapped category.
Dear Lybrate user, if mention teeth or third molar or grossly decayed or root stump you can extract them. Otherwise you can save your teeth by root canal treatment. *28 teeth are acceptable in all government job. You will not face any problem in job due to tooth extraction. * if any problem you face due to extraction you can take FPD (dental bridge).
No problem.
The norms are changing .kindly visit the government exam websites and confirm the requirements.
Hi, number of teeth is not a issue in govt job.
Ya sure in ssc exams they check for the proper allignment of teeth arch and the condition of teeth and gums do not worry if you are going for orthodontic treatment then go for extraction if your dentist requires the gap of the extraction site will be filled up by adjacent tooth by shifting of teeth do not worry Best of luck for your future.