Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Sir can you suggest me who is the best medicine for after taking water I get teeth pain. Please suggest me medicine or anti-watic.

2 Doctors Answered
Sensodent k tooth paste twice daily.
Teeth pain might be due to deep caries. Kindly consult a dentist and undergo root canal treatment.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.