Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I am 39 Years old male, Last time when I tested my Urine there was a Trace of Alubumin, What should I do?

1 Doctor Answered
Repeat the urine test. If still present then go for 24 hours quantification of protein & albumin in the urine, you can share your reports with me.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.