Sir my front three teeth are capped. But I feel some gap at the back of teeth not much but I feel with tongue. It shakes when I try to but very lightly. So is there any problem. And if I have to get it removed with new tgan can it be done in one day in your clinic as I am working and cnt bear that toothless embarrassment.

Sir my front three teeth are capped. But I feel some gap ...
Yes it can be.
The tooth that r capped should be first examined like why did you cap them, r the teeth rct done. If they r root canal treated than you should be careful while removing since the pressure that is applied to remove the though it is crown remover (gun or manual) they break. So be careful when your removing.
you can get a temporary made ... first .. and then get the bridge removed ... as bridge (permanent)takes two days .. minimum ...
Do warm saline gargles.