Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

I have fungal problem on my vagina it has untreated for 1 year what I want to do other than consulting a doctor.

1 Doctor Answered
Hello Fungal infections are most difficult to treat as they are stubborn and don't go very easily. Not going to a doctor will not help you because if you don't get it treated it willget worse and cause you distress. Please take treatment for it, it will help.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.