Hello. Sir/Mam. I am 20 years old and my teeths are not in proper shape. Two of them are coming outwards and rest of the side ones are ridiculous in shape. I want a perfect smile. Please tell me the solution for my problem.

Hello. Sir/Mam. I am 20 years old and my teeths are not i...
you can get teeth braces done for natural allignment of teeth... as your age is less ... or else there are other options available like veneers , laminates or crowns ...
Probably your teeth are not aligned properly which makes you feel they are not in proper shape. please get that evaluated from a doc. If they are only malaligned then you can opt for brazes (wiring) treatment,or for caping. If they only in bad shape and are aligned properly, you can opt for caps (full coverage on teeth ), veneers (partial coverage on teeth), which your doc can guide you by evaluating the situation. If they are malaligned and in bad shape, then opt for you can opt for either wiring treatment followed by capping or veneer, or you can directly opt for capping and veneering depending upon the spacing in between your teeth. please visit your doc and get the rite diagnosis done for the correct treatment.
You need fix orthodontic treatment for correct you teeth alignment and correct the occlusion. I think your front two teeth which you mention that they are large in size are not actually large in size, they are normal in shape & size. When a tooth become procline to its normal position it seems large in size. But actually teeth is normal in shape and size. When occlusion corrected by orthodontic treatment all things become normal. So you don't worry, consult your dentist for orthodontic treatment.
You would require a proper smile design. You should consult our Center or any other Prosthodontist. As we are expert for smile designing.
Hello lybrate-user you can align your teeth and gain a perfect smile through orthodontic treatment or braces. The duration for braces is 1-1.5 years. So visit to an orthodontist and consult.
Hi lybrate-user. It needs proper braces to bring them back to alignment. You need to consult a dentist.
You have to go for either clipping or root canal treatment and capping.