Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My front upper tooth in centre got black not fully but looking by anyone seems to be very embarrass is there any method to get it back.

3 Doctors Answered
You can get a filling done. By dentist.
Contact your dentist for filing of the blackish part of tooth. It will be restored.
Hello lybrate-user, The black portion on the teeth is decay. This can be treated by getting the decay cleaned and filling with any tooth colored material like Composite or GIC. Consult your dentist for further details. Thank you.
1 person found this helpful
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.