Dear sir, I am suffering with 1 st degree piles no pain and no bleeding (may be internal because limbs occur around the just inside the face of anus. Piles is a curable disease or not. If yes it is cure by a medicine or go for surgery. I changed my diet in morning I am eating a cup of oats with milk and afternoon and night I am eating rice. Daily I am drinking 4 -5 lit of water, at night before bed I taking laxitol husk two spoons in water. I am following same diet form last 15 days, but it is observed that piles is increasing, please suggest the above quarry and suggest the diet.

Dear sir, I am suffering with 1 st degree piles no pain a...
Hi lybrate-user! Don't worry piles is curable disease. Apart from your present diet and medication I'm adding some suggestions here. 1. Take diet with high fiber content e.g leafy vegetables, fruits like apple, grape, pamogranate, guva, watermelon etc. 2.Maintain strict timings of food intake. 3. Avoid junk food, cold beverages, fries, nonveg, noodles. You have to take fruits daily as a part of your diet. 4. Use lignocaine gel if you have any pain during passing stools. If symptoms not relieved consult your surgeon discuss about surgery. Surgery is the curative treatment method.