I want to improve my face colour now I am in black how I can improve my colour which soap, face wash and creams can use please give sum explanation my age is 19.

I want to improve my face colour now I am in black how I ...
You can try these home remedies to fade away your skin tan naturally: 1) Lemon juice has bleaching effect which helps in skin lightening- Take fresh lemon juice, add some honey to it and apply on your skin. Let it stay for 30 minutes and wash off. You can also add some sugar to the lemon juice and scrub your skin gently to slough off dead cells from the surface. 2) Yogurt and tomato-Tomato is rich in antioxidants that helps in brightening skin. Yogurt on the other hand contains lactic acid which softens the skin. Take raw tomato and remove the skin, Blend it with 1-2 tsp of fresh yogurt. Use this paste on your tan, and wash off after 20 minutes. Hydrate yourself well, always use a good SPF sunscreen to protect skin from tanning, use full sun protection means apply sunscreen at 9 am-12 pm-3 pm. Always use umbrella to protect your skin. This will surely helps to reduce your tan.