Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

I have a habit of daily masturbation. Few days back my erection was normal. It was ok. But from few days my penis is not erecting. Suppose if I try hard and make it to erect then it will have only HALF ERECTION and goes off in a few seconds. I wil consult a doctor for sure now. But my doubt is if I take (Viagra or Cialis) for few days / few months. Wil my sexual health comes to normal? please plz answer.

I have a habit of daily masturbation. Few days back my er...
Hello- Viagra/Cialis might not solve your issue as you have a sexual exhaustion related erectile dysfunction. Think of sex as a battery. The more you use it, the faster you lose it. An erection occurs because of a healthy dosage of hormones and neurotransmitters. The urge for sex starts with testosterone. But men who ejaculate often lose testosterone faster than their bodies can replenish it. With little testosterone, erections become weaker. You need to restore you vital nutrients and sex hormones wasted due to daily masturbation in past years. You can go for some good herbal aphrodisiacs of ayurveda to help stabilize your production of nitric oxide and testosterone and to increase the elasticity of blood vessels for improved erection quality.