Hi Doctor,My problem is masturbation is my major weakness I do it in every day I tried to lot keep busy myself in another work but it is going so worst and I think that it is affecting on my body like on my hair is continuously falling my eyes is going weak and my body feels weakness and now my sperm count is also low so please consult what should I do?

Hi Doctor,My problem is masturbation is my major weakness...
Hello, Masturbation, thrice a week be tolerable but frequent attempts to it be hazardous  to your health in future. It causes, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction & impotency with  curvature of penile -shaft affecting your married life in future with lack of  concentrarion, general weakness black ring under eyes due to practicing masturbation, frequently, losing a  vital fluid from your body. Go for meditation to reduce your urge to masturbate keeping your nerves calm  to sustain withdrawal syndrome of masturbation, if any. You should  quit this injurious habit as soon as possible in order to father a baby, in future. Take,  homoeopathic medicine. @ AshawagandhaQ -10 drops,  thrice with little water. Avoid, junkfood,  alcohol & nicotine. Take care.