Hello sir/mam I am taking ashwagandha powder from one weak and muscles is developing gradually. But I am feeling sad in my skin. As the muscles is developing but I am not feeling hard mass outside the body. please take attention to my concern and suggest me whether I can use or not. Hoping for fast reply Thanks and regards.

Hello sir/mam
I am taking ashwagandha powder from one wea...
Gym activity – to improve muscle tone You need to improve the tone of the muscles in a rhythmical manner. If you do that with proper diet restriction nothing will happen to you. Body pain is there after gym activity due to tiredness and you need to consume good protein and iron diet in your body which will help you to break the fatigue and body pain. You have to take good diet along with rhythmical gym activity. You need to improve the tone of the muscles in a rhythmical manner. If you do that with proper diet restriction nothing will happen to you. Body pain is there after gym activity due to tiredness and you need to consume good protein and iron diet.