I am having tightness in my right breast from past 2 days. I felt like a knot in my breast. Then I took a hot bag as it was paining allot. Now the tightness is less. And I can feel the pain only when I touch it. Little redness was there. But no excretion was there from my breast.

Due to hormonal changes and also check whether you have pre menstrual syndrome where the chest congestion and lump or knot feel in the breast is quite common. It is called premenstrual syndrome, it is quite common to feel that sensation, if you are pregnant you may not sever back pain. If the back and the leg pain is severe in general it is due to the pre menstrual syndrome, since the periods are delayed by 3 days the intense pain is quite natural do not worry.